• 100% Pure Titanium: the ideal material for compatible frame designs because it is stronger than steel, lighter than aluminum and hypo-allergenic.
• Beta Titanium: the ideal material for compatible frame designs because it is stronger than steel, lighter than aluminum, hypo-allergenic and provides greater flexibility than %100 pure titanium.
• Flat-Sheet Construction: extremely thin sheets of beta titanium are cut using specialized lasers instead of traditional cutting presses, resulting in frames and components that are free of deformations and sharp edges.
• Uni-Front Construction:specialized lasers or hydraulic cutting presses (depending on frame shape) are used to create one-piece fronts that hold their shape and are virtually indestructible.
• Cut Rim Construction:specialized lasers cut perfect, defect-free eye rims that maintain their shape over time.
• Jewelry Casting:sophisticated casting techniques utilizing a variety of metals - including sterling silver and technically difficult pure titanium - produce seamless, jewelry grade frame components.
Please Use Your Browser's "Back" Button Or Click On A Link Below To Learn More: